The Dogtra 3500NCP Super-X e-collar is the tool of choice to work dogs in extreme conditions at extreme ranges. Like all Dogtra products, the 3500NCP Super-X goes through extreme testing in extreme conditions to withstand the rigor. The Super-X excels in conditions where 1-mile range and high output stimulation is the requirement and the norm, such as in advanced pet dog training, hunting, performance, and K-9.
The Dogtra 3500NCP Super-X e-collar is designed to train dogs 35 pounds or larger with 1-mile range, training from a distance. The fully waterproof receiver outputs low-high stimulation from 0-127 levels and uses a patented Rheostat Dial technology for gradual and precise stimulation control. The additional unique feature of the 3500NCP Super-X e-collar is the Regular/Mild mode toggle switch to give instant boost or warning stimulation. The 3500NCP Super-X is also available in the 2-dog system, 3502NCP Super-X.
- 1-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating Pager Vibration
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Available in a Two-Dog System
- LCD Screen
- Regular/Mild Setting Toggle Switch
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty